WELCOME BACK LFC FAMILY!
As of January 31, we are meeting in person for Sunday worship. Everyone is welcome to join with us but YOU MUST RESERVE A SEAT and by doing so, you agree to all the guidelines below. If you cannot follow these guidelines, you're welcome to worship with us via live stream either on on Facebook or YouTube.
In response to COVID-19, we are doing all we can to ensure the safety of those who join us in person for worship. We cannot guarantee a germ-free environment, but as you will see below, we are taking steps to keep you safe.
- Space will be limited, and reservations are required each week. They will be on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Masks are REQUIRED.
- Hand sanitizer will be available upon entry to the building.
- Touch-less temperature readings will be done by the ushers upon entry to the building.
- Families will be seated together in the sanctuary.
- There will be NO Sunday School classes or nursery space available for children. Therefore, please only bring your children if they are able to sit with you in the sanctuary for the entire service (A coloring packet will be available if your children will be joining you in the sanctuary). We will continue Sunday School classes for ages 3-12 via Zoom to continue growing in God’s Word!
- Once in the building, please consider your neighbor and their comfort level with social distancing. We ask you to maintain the recommended 6 feet apart from others.
- We ask that if you are a high risk individual (over the age of 60, have chronic health conditions, or are caring for someone who is high risk), that you worship with us online and not in person, for the safety of yourself and/or your loved one.
If you agree to the all the guidelines above, please read on for registration instructions.
Before registering for a service, answer the following questions on behalf of yourself and your household:
Have you or anyone in your household shown any of these symptoms in the last 10 days: cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fever, chills, repeated shaking with chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, loss of taste or smell?
Have you or anyone in your household had a fever of 100.4 or higher in the past 10 days?
Have you or anyone in your household had prolonged exposure to someone who has tested positive for COVID-19 or has someone in your household been tested for COVID-19 in the past 10 days?
Have you or anyone in your household traveled outside the U.S. or to a high impacted area within the U.S. in the last 10 days?
Only if you answered NO to ALL of the above, continue to registration.
If you answered YES to ANY of these questions, we ask that you please stay home and worship with us online on Facebook or YouTube. Thank you for sharing our desire to care well for our brothers and sisters.
By signing up for a service you are agreeing to the statement below:
I acknowledge that COVID-19 remains a risk, and I agree I will not hold Lighthouse Family Center or any of its leaders liable if I or any member of my family is exposed to coronavirus or contract COVID-19 as a result of attending a service at LFC. Also, I/we will not enter the building if I/we have a fever, cough, or know or suspect I/we carry the virus.