WELCOME BACK LFC FAMILY!
We are excited to be physically together again in the House of God! We have resumed in-person Sunday services in a limited capacity and are continuing to live stream at 10:30am on Facebook and YouTube. If you would like to join us in person, please carefully read the information below before signing up.
In response to COVID-19, we are doing all we can to ensure the safety of those who join us in person for worship. We cannot guarantee a germ-free environment, but as you will see below, we are taking steps to keep you safe.
- Space will be limited, and reservations are required each week. They will be on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Masks are REQUIRED.
- Hand sanitizer will be available upon entry to the building.
- Touch-less temperature readings will be done by the ushers upon entry to the building.
- Families will be seated together in the sanctuary.
- There will be NO Sunday School classes or nursery space available for children. Therefore, please only bring your children if they are able to sit with you in the sanctuary for the entire service (A coloring packet will be available if your children will be joining you in the sanctuary). We will continue to post our “Sunday School Home Edition” videos each week for your children to continue growing in God’s Word!
- Once in the building, please consider your neighbor and their comfort level with social distancing. We ask you to maintain the recommended 6 feet apart from others.
- We ask that if you are a high risk individual (over the age of 60, have chronic health conditions, or are caring for someone who is high risk), that you worship with us online and not in person, for the safety of yourself and/or your loved one.
If you agree to the all the guidelines above, please read on for registration instructions.
Before registering for a service, answer the following questions on behalf of yourself and your household:
Have you or anyone in your household shown any of these symptoms in the last 14 day: cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fever, chills, repeated shaking with chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, loss of taste or smell?
Have you or anyone in your household had a fever of 100.4 or higher in the past 14 days?
Have you or anyone in your household had prolonged exposure to someone who has tested positive for COVID-19 or has someone in your household been tested for COVID-19 in the past 14 days?
Have you or anyone in your household traveled outside the U.S. or to a high impacted area within the U.S. in the last 14 days?
Only if you answered NO to ALL of the above, continue to registration.
If you answered YES to ANY of these questions, we ask that you please stay home and watch the service online. Thank you for sharing our desire to care well for our brothers and sisters.
By signing up for a service you are agreeing to the statement below:
I acknowledge that COVID-19 remains a risk, and I agree I will not hold Lighthouse Family Center or any of its leaders liable if I or any member of my family is exposed to coronavirus or contract COVID-19 as a result of attending a service at LFC. Also, I/we will not enter the building if I/we have a fever, cough, or know or suspect I/we carry the virus.